Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stomachache (sakit maag)

Wow!!
This kind of illness that i've never had before, it's hurt!

starting on november that i felt really dizzy and my stomach hurts like being stab by thousands of needle.

So i went to Siloam ER and the doctor said that i have gastritis and indigestion (gangguan pencernaan), there was a funny situation on siloam hospital, i went there by myself with heavy head and ache on my stomach, i went to regristration table and asking about doctor or policlinic but the regristration person said that policlinic were close and suggested me to go to ER, "Ok" i said to her and she asking me again, "are you alone sir? can you make it to the ER?" i answered, " yes, i am and i can hold my pain", the same question were asked by the ER regristration woman to me. Well maybe my face were so pale and put weird grinning all the time.....

So, after having an injection of medicine and taking the pils,the next day i was feeling much better and there goes my days as usuall.

The next month, i eat sour and spicy fish and here we go again.....
hate this stomachache!!!!!
the medicine from the ER were not working as well as i expected so i had to go to the internist and had more treatment for my stomache.

Now, i'm at manado city in the middle of this treatment, really upset though, can't eat this delicious food.....but for my stomach, i have to....


3 comments: