Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

MERRY X'MAS!!!




Merry Christmas!

This year i celebrating Christmas not in a special way. Actually, we (me and my wive) could not celebrate anything like the way we used to, now we have Davina in our family, and because she is 2 years old and we could not take her all night long so we celebrate Christmas in other way.

Not having duty to sing on choir in the night before Christmas was making other sensation to me. Usually, i have to be prepared hours before the mass but this year i was free! Yeeii.... hahaha!
So i spent the night with my family, went to lenmarc for the 1st time. Hoohoho....what a perfect time, i brought my cam and we were lucky that the management hired models from Excedio, they were wearing pretty costumes and they were there to pleased the guest by taking pictures with them.

Well, you know me, i made my cam standby and taking picture here and there with my little Davina as my model.
hahahahaha.....

On that night, we were not having plan to watch The Sovyet Star Circus, but finally i bought the ticket and watched the circus...

Well, well well...what a wonderful night before Christmas.....
(for your information, i had choir job in the Christmas morning and the next day)

No comments:

Post a Comment