Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HOHOHO!!!!

Happy new year everybody!
We spent our new year holidays in Malang city, well actually i was hoping that my father would be home like used to be, but he wasn't...so...what the heck! Still i enjoying my holiday though...

I went on Dec 31st in the morning, i stop by at my house and re-planning what would we do next.
My wife asked me to visit my uncle but i missed my mind, i thought it was Dec 30th and i decided to go to Jatim Park 2.

Wow! the Jatim Park 2 was completely different from Jatim Park 1, they have Pohon Inn, Museum Satwa and The Secret Zoo inside.
JP2 location is in front of Batu Night Spectacular, very big. They have pohon inn which is a hotel but design looked like a huge tree, Museum Satwa and The Secret Zoo.

We enjoyed our trip there, visiting the museum and RAIN came down after lunch time! and we haven't went to the zoo yet!! what a perfect time! *sigh....*
Lucky us that the rain wasn't very long, so we could continue our trip to the zoo. i couldn't expressed how am i feeling that afternoon, the zoo was great! They were huge and enjoyable.....
only their price for food and snack really UNenjoyable!!!
but we have to finished our trip earlier because the rain came again and it was quite heavy...
and that's all for Jatim Park 2 (photos are on other blog)


January 1st,
I woke up in the morning and say to my self; "shit, i missed new year celebration last night because i was sleeping!" :(
Usually i woke up all night to celebrating new year but that night i was really tired.......poor me...
This day, i went to Batu again, visiting my uncle's cow farm also to take Davina there, we want to show her the cow, milk cow.....
once again, i have a not very good luck. On the way back, i was stuck in the traffic jam and took 3 hours from Batu to Malang!!! what a day!!!!!

Oh well, i think my ability to write and speak English decreasing, so i have to stop here and continued some other time. Enjoy my picts on other blog...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment