Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

G.A.L.A.U

Since i'm in Jakarta, so many things happened and shocked me out.

So many thing to do, i have to "scan and defrag" this branch out. The older ways/ methode in working so messed up.
Yes, i will not talked about the ruins but i just have to CURHAT because it's getting burdened me.

Member of our team were not too big, it's about 25 people in our division, my team member is only 5 people including me. As we know, older members' reaction will be: welcome or not welcome (obviously) plus! the surprizing reaction was "welcome" (and stab me in the back), it really happened !!

Now, back to the office condition.
I'm moving in while my admin head was taking her maternity leave for 3 months so i could not get data(s) so accuratelly and i have to become admin head to...
My marketing team member: one is getting off from this company, so psychologically this person's heart and mind are on somewhere else plus this person leaved me a bunch off homework. My other marketing member is a spoiled little brat.

Well, i have to clean up someone else's dirts while my sales target is so..so...big that i have to achieve really hard to do that in the same time.

Now, it had been about 8 months since i moved in, this place is getting neat, the administration problems now only a few (thank you our admin team!), the NPL is almost zero (Bravo collection team!!) and the only problem remain is the character of the people (siiiighhhh)

Well....still there are burdens in my head and heart, but i cannot tell you here....i cannot tell everybody else..i only could tell Jesus and Mother Mary in my pray....

My friend said this afternoon: Just hold on, buddy. Believed that a more beautifull rainbow in the end of this...Just hold on.

Thanks bro William...GBU

2 comments:

  1. Well, working environment always challenge you to the best. The pressure is high and also the competitive among coworker. Hope you can find the rhythm and survive. GBU, Dominick

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiks hiks hiks...this human relationship getting worst..i can't stand anymore...i just wondering if this all because of me or what? yah like being a black sheep here...

    ReplyDelete