Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My First Home Concerto @GoCi Mall

Home concert is a routine event @ SINFONIA MUSIC STUDIO.

what is it? it's some kind of recital for the students or we can say also it's a mini concert for Sinfonia's students to perform their singing ability (for singing class of course).

So, my teacher (or we can call him a instructor maybe?) is Ageng, a skillful college student. He picked a song for me call SENTO NEL CORE (Sorrow Unending -in English) well, it's really an unending to me hahahaha, i cannot take some time to learn this song properly only once a week and only for 10minutes max, i put that song in the bottom of my priority until tuesday, 16th Feb 2010. Why? because i have a practice schedule with the pianist (his name is Samuel)and the worst thing was i cannot sing it in complete parts, i haven't learned it full....what a shame..!!!!

Samuel and his sister will be a guest star in our concert, so he's not one of sinfonia's member!!! I'm embarrassed with him, i haven't learned that song....
but since then, i practice in every little time i have, now i can read the 'not kecambah' (on that parts) but still cannot sing without the papers.....

for your information that our home concert will be held at Golden City Mall Surabaya Feb, 21st at 7 pm...
Wish me luck and i'll post about the concert later...

BTW this is the lyrics for the song:

Italian lyrics:
Sento nel core certo dolore,
che la mia pace turbando va.
Splende una face che l'alma accende,
se non è amore, amor sarà.

English translation:
I feel in my heart a certain sorrow
Which goes on disturbing my peace;
There shines a torch which inflames my soul
If it is not love, it will be love [soon].

3 comments:

  1. wehhh...telat mocone!!! Eh, enggak....wong aku buka blog Senin lalu, belum ada kok nih tulisan!!! Yakin 21 Pebruari? dah lewaaaaaaattttt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read it too... Next time, please invite me to your concert. I love musical concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai, waktu mau balas comment ternyata laptop error.
    yakin tuh 21 feb orang aku yg jalanin kok.
    @sutaaraito: wow, malu dong kan perform anak sekolahan (musik) wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete